This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS - Tires, xtr cranks, tranny frame + other bits
2011 XL Ibis Tranny Frame, Generally good condition, a few scuff marks from the heel of my shoe on the non drive side chainstay and seat stay, caught this after one ride, no damage t the carbon laquer but just to the paint work.  Ã‚£650 including seatpost and intergrated headset

Good for people over 5 11

resim
DSC00840 by ianpindir, on Flickr

resim
DSC00839 by ianpindir, on Flickr

resim
DSC00841 by ianpindir, on Flickr

2011 xtr cranks £220

2 x 10spd usual scauff marks, all teeth intact.

resim
DSC00850 by ianpindir, on Flickr

2011 crank brothers iodine wheels. Rims sttainght and true, no play in the bearings good condition £300

QR 135mm rear, 15mm/20mm/qr front

resim
DSC00845 by ianpindir, on Flickr

resim
DSC00848 by ianpindir, on Flickr

Pair tubeless bonty big earls 2.5 barely used. £40 the pair

resim
IMG_0467 by ianpindir, on Flickr

Kenda bluegrove/Nevegral 2.1 folding barely used £40 for the pair

resim
IMG_0466 by ianpindir, on Flickr

Pair 2.5 dual ply wire bead minnions. Well used. Side knobs are fine, but inner ones are well worn. Free for a donation to my charity.

resim
IMG_0464 by ianpindir, on Flickr

Hans Adventurer 2.4 inch tire. Barely used. Free for a donation to my charity.

resim
IMG_0469 by ianpindir, on Flickr

Continental slash folding tire 2.35 brand new Free for a donation to my charity.

resim
IMG_0468 by ianpindir, on Flickr

Gamut Bash Guard unused £10

resim
IMG_0473 by ianpindir, on Flickr

Saint 40t chainring, light use £10

resim
IMG_0474 by ianpindir, on Flickr

XTR front mech £20

resim
IMG_0472 by ianpindir, on Flickr

EA70 Riser bar, the one on the left  Ã‚£10

resim
DSC00779 by ianpindir, on Flickr

All prices include postage.

All money from the sales is going to fund my Tour D'Afrique trip. Visit <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tda2012.com">www.tda2012.com</a><!-- w --> for more info
can i snap up the dropper please?
and maybe the bash guard.
Ash, the seatpost 31.6, just checked for another guy wanting to buy it. Will it still fit.
&quot;ianpinder&quot; Wrote:Ash, the seatpost 31.6, just checked for another guy wanting to buy it. Will it still fit.

ah no as far as I know my frame is 30.9 which is what your post said  Sad

Yep just check 30.9 dam this was going to be my birthday present.
Yeah I know, I thought the tranny was 30.9 which is wht the post was in, but it was 31.6, and my nic was 30.9.  :B

Sorry.
It would probably still fit Ash but the first time you would need to give it a few hard taps with a rubber mallet, it would be fine after that.
If you still have the dropper when I get paid, Ill have it. Long shot as payday is the 24th but gotta be in it to win it.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Got a taker for both the highrollers. PM me payment details.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Right would this fit or not? If it does i'll have it and got the cash waiting for you now? what do you reckon Ian? anyone? I'm do trust you breezer but obv dont want to risk the frame breaking?
&quot;mashley&quot; Wrote:Right would this fit or not? If it does i'll have it and got the cash waiting for you now? what do you reckon Ian? anyone? I'm do trust you breezer but obv dont want to risk the frame breaking?

I think Breezer could be correct, when you release your seat clamp and wiggle the post around you will notice it is quite a lose fit, so Ian's might fit with some persuasion but it will always be hard to get it in and out, and i'm not sure whether the frame and post would expand and contract the same in differing temperatures. Only way to know for sure is to try it. You could always nip over to Halfords and get a cheap post to try.