This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New indoor bike rack
Had to ditch the bike hanger type hooks in the garage as space was becoming limited, revised new rack holds 2 bikes well, not bad for £37.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Impressive. New or second hand?

I am holding back to urge to make a comment about the bike spending too much time on a rack...etc.  Tongue
"Blackers" Wrote:Impressive. New or second hand?

I am holding back to urge to make a comment about the bike spending too much time on a rack...etc.  Tongue

New on ebay. Search "gravity bike rack"

I wouldnt expect any lesser comment from you.... Wink

The bike thoroughly enjoyed swinley over the weekend....... Fitness coming back.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:New on ebay. Search "gravity bike rack"

I wouldnt expect any lesser comment from you.... Wink

The bike thoroughly enjoyed swinley over the weekend....... Fitness coming back.

Bargain.

Good. Come on an Oldbury ride...next week. Fitness will return much faster if you are hanging on at the back for dear life!
Only holds 2 bikes?
"Blackers" Wrote:Come on an Oldbury ride...next week. Fitness will return much faster if you are hanging on at the back for dear life!

I should be able to, apologies for lack of appearances of late, bit hectic at the moment.

"Blackers" Wrote:Only holds 2 bikes?

The other bike is firmly held by a Turbo Trainer....  Wink
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I should be able to, apologies for lack of appearances of late, bit hectic at the moment.

The other bike is firmly held by a Turbo Trainer....  Wink

No need to apologise.  Smile
"BMJBOY" Wrote:The other bike is firmly held by a Turbo Trainer....  Wink

Is that also where you hang your handbag?
"MudMonkey" Wrote:Is that also where you hang your handbag?

No, it is mounted near a picture of you I have on the wall, to remind me my life isnt that bad after all.  
"Blackers" Wrote:Impressive. New or second hand?

The thought of Ben buying something brand new and paying full price.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin