This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freakin amazin...
Body popper to dubstep track, am just freaked out.

[youtube]sM7qFp_xdeE[/youtube]

sadly can't get the damn thing to embed Sad
Code:
[youtube]sM7qFp_xdeE[/youtube]
That's some body control!
I honestly thought that was CGI at first.
Awesome...
I did as well and the second time!
Thats just not natural.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Love it.
Amazing. But still not enough to make me think dubstep is any good. Now go and listen to original version of that song in the latest episode of Stund  Wink
"BennyP" Wrote:Amazing. But still not enough to make me think dubstep is any good.
I'm prolly in a minority, in that I frikkin Love Dubstep!

I really had to watch close to check it wasn't enhanced or anything, there's just too much going on to take it all in though.
Watched a good many times in 1080HD mode last night, still completely stunned :o

ps: Thanks for embedding & showing the code, Ade I guess? Smile
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:I really had to watch close to check it wasn't enhanced or anything, there's just too much going on to take it all in though.
Watched a good many times in 1080HD mode last night, still completely stunned :o

And how bored were you.....?  ??)
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Sorry, Good Many was an overstatement, was about 3 tbh, that's after watching half in standard res.
And to be fair, I wasn't at all bored, though I don't get out much Tongue