This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted - Women's MTB
Alright dudes, this is a request from my GF, does anyone have a small <17" hardtail full bike to sell? She's currently got a FS Marin but it's a bit of a badboy for round these parts so we're on the lookout for something a little different.
Keep it foolish...
Is she keeping the Marin, be a shame to get rid of that.

You should both come and ride sometime soon mate, be good to catch up.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
the Marin's not going anywhere, but Herts is pretty flat and the group we sometimes ride with here (not as lively as sketchy) tend to be on xc full-sus bikes. We're just putting the feelers out to see if there's anything fairly light but not too twitchy that might suit her. I've a friend in Devon who might just sell her Hardrock, Anna rode a 17" Hardrock all over Portugal recently so we know it would suit nicely. I'll still try to make it down your way sometime soonish for a catch up.
Keep it foolish...
My ht is going up for sale shortly. Xtc comp 06 frame, revs, the rest is basic but working well. Will need shifters and rear wheel wants replacing quite soon

Frame is medium so might or might not suit her. If she's interested I can get more info over to you
that sounds good nick, I think the medium is 17" so it would probably fit too. I'll have a word with her this evening.
Keep it foolish...
Ok mate I'll put together a spec and suggest a price if she's interested
thanks matey
Keep it foolish...
Hey, you're still in hospital, concentrate on getting better first! We'll sort this out when you're back up and about. You're probably high on codeine right now and it's only half nine.
Keep it foolish...
&quot;alkali&quot; Wrote:Hey, you're still in hospital, concentrate on getting better first! We'll sort this out when you're back up and about. You're probably high on codeine right now and it's only half nine.

Perfect time to negotiate a price!!  Wink
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Haha the highs aren't worth writing home about and I'm going stir crazy so its nice to have something to concentrate on  Big Grin