This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mtb Shoes
Oh what do you guys reckon, need new shoes for biking (Flats), Shimano,Five ten,Teva,Vans?.... Any reviews from you guys on any of them?
Five Tens get a thumbs up from me ;D   Stick like s**t on Skid's soles :o
I don't think you could go wrong with any TBH. Lots of people use 5.10's, I'm personally going to get the Shimanos over people saying they are a bit more winter (WET) weather friendly.

However I may just get some Reebok Classics after borrowing Andy's pink ones last week  Wink
Hasn't read all your post. I wouldnt get Vans. I used to wear a pair, amazingly grippy but soles were destroyed after a couple of months of once or twice a week riding. Ok if you are paying a 10er in a sale maybe?
5.10s are amazing but I do like the look of the tevas as they are waterproof.
"BennyP" Wrote:I don't think you could go wrong with any TBH. Lots of people use 5.10's, I'm personally going to get the Shimanos over people saying they are a bit more winter (WET) weather friendly.

However I may just get some Reebok Classics after borrowing Andy's pink ones last week  Wink
Are you color blind? They are white.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:5.10s are amazing but I do like the look of the tevas as they are waterproof.

Waterproof or not they'll still have 2 big holes in them  Wink
"impished" Wrote:Five Tens get a thumbs up from me ;D   Stick like s**t on Skid's soles :o
that's right dude i love five tens best riding shoes ive tried even if every thing stick to them  Tongue  only thing is don't run them over with your car like i did, never quite fitted the same since Sad
Ok thanks think i will try and get hold of some of the teva links as like the look of them, bit put of by 5.10 because they not a great winter shoe, more of a sponge arent they?
"Baggyshorts" Wrote:Ok thanks think i will try and get hold of some of the teva links as like the look of them, bit put of by 5.10 because they not a great winter shoe, more of a sponge arent they?

the Karvers are better but not great in the wet.