This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15/16th Oct - Kings Wood? Covert?
Fully aware of the Aston thread that is going on but sadly can't really get that far this weekend although would love to go sample it and potential hate my hardtail even more!

Does anyone fancy a cheeky 20 miles or so this weekend? I'm still yet to try out Kings Wood or Covert and would love to see covert due to potential BikeTart demo bikes... Smile

If not I may just do a solo enlarged blean loop with added 'wandering'.  
I could do a morning ride around Blean on Saturday if it was an early start say 9am.
I'd be up for a Saturday morning jaunt (be my second ride since the epic NDW fail!) - but I'd prefer to ride a bit of Blean and then over to denstroude (?) woods -   following Pittgoats adapted route of a KT trail.
I can ride Blean anytime this weekend, happy to ride the usual trails,  but would be delighted to join you elsewhere, i need to broaden my mental log of trails. I have no car so if you are going anywhere afar i will need a lift.

If you don't mind me coming that is

all the best,

Harry  ;D
"BennyP" Wrote:Fully aware of the Aston thread that is going on but sadly can't really get that far this weekend although would love to go sample it and potential hate my hardtail even more!

Does anyone fancy a cheeky 20 miles or so this weekend? I'm still yet to try out Kings Wood or Covert and would love to see covert due to potential BikeTart demo bikes... Smile

If not I may just do a solo enlarged blean loop with added 'wandering'.  
If you fancy Aston on Sunday you can jump in the car with me if you want, got room for one more, or will you just not have the time?
Cheers Andy but I dont think I have the time to be out that long. Plus now I have made more commitments with the GF to fix up her mugged bike! Get in the good books  Wink

Ive just spoken to Mike (Uphilldowndale) and may be doing a Kingswood and Perry ride. I guess mornign time tomorrow? Personally I'd like to do somewhere other than blean as it will be the third time this week!  :Smile

Be good to see you Harry, hope the leg is ok?
Hi all,

I'm planning on having a look around covert on Sunday if anyone fancies it? I don't know where I'm going but will hopefully find a trail or two!

John
Would love to join you John but alas I can't this week it turns out. I'll try and dig out a gps route(s) i found for the area, I think it is on the Kent ATB website, so if I dont find it have a google.... It may help if you half decent with maps.