This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupation
So what do you all do for a living then? I work for the largest central heating company in the South East and I am there I.T Supervisor
So many geeks in such a small corner of the net Wink

I work for a large fruit/veg haulage firm.  I sit reading SketchyMTB all day do general IT-type stuff and write lots of VBA programs for Excel to make everybody elses life easier... except mine :o
Yeah I know that feeling. If I didn't have internet access at work I am pretty sure I wouldn't still be working in IT  :B
I work part time for these muppets:
resim
And I do this:
resim
And I hope soon to be part of this lot:
resim
resim
And I study this:
resim
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Im a packaging designer....

Designed and patented this:>

[media]http://www.mediamailing.com/wrapro/bookmailer.swf[/media]

And now sell thousands of them a week all around Europe.

Now in my 3rd year of business, looking to expand to gain new customers.
im a sixth form student studying Biology Chemistry and Computing hoping to etiher be a vet or something in computing or if that all cocks up firefighting

like jon i work for an online shopping company who are also muppets called sainsburys
Im a Transmissions Broadcast engineer also a Master control room engineer , i work in Satellite transmission mainly but do lots of other things aswell which i wont bore you with.
I am A DOM (Delivery Office Manager) for the Royal Mail.
I have 30 staff and a operating budget of £750,000 a year.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:I am A DOM (Delivery Office Manager) for the Royal Mail.
I have 30 staff and a operating budget of £750,000 a year.

Thought you'd put your salary in there at first glance Mark Wink

My job title is the staggeringly vague "scientist"...  I work in pharmaceutical development, specifically finding ways to determine impurities in novel compounds and supporting regulatory filings.  I've never found a succinct way to describe what i do as it can be quite varied, but anyone familiar with chromatography would have a basic idea of my job in its simplest form.

My job role is supposed to be lab based but i seem to spend increasing amounts of time at my desk which suits me fine as i can tune in to all my latest music podcasts!!
My job is so crap and boreing i can't bring myself to go into it on here, lets just say i'm a wite van man in a dieing trade thanks to the government implimenting the smoking ban! I have always been slightly dyslexic and have a poor attention span, so did utter crap in school, as you can probably tell by reading most of my posts on here:B