This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingswood 9:00 Sat 15/10
Riding at Kingswood in the morning with a view to doing a loop to Perry woods.

Meet here at 8:45 for a 9 O clock start.

Firstly No helmet, no ride, that's the only rule. Anyone can come along and we will always wait for the slowest rider, same applies for mechanicals or punctures, they happen to us all so we will always stop and help.

We will endeavour to ride some of the singletrack in Kingswood then drop down through Chilham and then up to Perry Woods and then back through Shottenden and back in to Kingswood.

I will be riding up from Ashford leaving at 8 if anybody wants to meet me on route.
I'll be there Mike! Lovely Stuff!
Mind if i come along ?  ;D
No Harry be good to see you.

Come on Steve, Matt, Ash and even Si "gravity" Ozzy or Matt are you about tomorrow?
Looks like my Old man is gonna give me a lift to the meeting point  ;D

:'(but i will need a lift home, to Whitstable. I know this is a pickle, but i am one of six kids and my dad can't make it to pick me up due to other commitments.

Can anyone give me a lift back to Whitstable ????

cheers  ;D
Shame working tomorrow and got to go to a big gay hair show on Sunday so no riding this weekend :'(
Early one!! What sort of milage do you want to do Mike? Anyone driving up from Ashford?
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:Early one!! What sort of milage do you want to do Mike? Anyone driving up from Ashford?

Come on Matt you're half my age ride up.

Will see how people feel on the day regarding milage.
Haha okay then Tongue

Shall I meet you by the Rose again? If so what time?
Will see you guys about 8.30am / 8.45am  ;D