This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition covert frame with ck headset
Hi everyone,

I have the following for sale:

-2011 Transition covert frame, size medium, brushed silver with black chris king headset (for tapered forks). This was purchased around spring this year and has little use since July. Most areas have been heli-taped from new but there are a few marks and scratches but overall fantastic condition.

I will get pics within the next couple of days when i have my camera back off the Mrs!

Looking for £950 delivered (next day) with CK headset, black hope seat clamp and an extra mech hanger (2 in total).

Please e-mail me: hughbarker"AT"tiscali.co.uk

Thanks

Hugh
But why?
What you gonna get instead?
a five again i think.

Really like it, so in no rush but fancy a change. Smile
"hugh_b" Wrote:a five again i think.

Really like it, so in no rush but fancy a change. Smile

A change? How many bikes have you had in the last 2 years?
had the five since end of 09 until early this year and then this Smile
"hugh_b" Wrote:had the five since end of 09 until early this year and then this Smile

Ah ok, thought there was more, i'll let you off then Wink
what about the Mega you had as well...... Tongue
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:what about the Mega you had as well...... Tongue

I actually remembered that this morning, tht only got ridden once or twice though so it doesn't really count Tongue
Any luck on the pics Hugh? (Built up and on own?)

I could be interested money permitting... It seems it requires the setup I am considering for a gold dust SB66 so could be a good stepping stone into FS for me. Plus I'd want to find some 36's for it too...
Also, What would the deal be with warranty etc?