This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldbury - Tuesday 18 October at 7pm
Does anybody fancy a few miles round Oldbury on Tuesday night?
Meet at The Crown Point service road. Helmet and lights required.
I'm still mega snotty and got a cough, if things improve by tomorrow afternoon then I'm in. Will stick the bike and gear in the car and see how the day goes.
Count me in. Want a lift?
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Count me in. Want a lift?

yes please!
Where's The General?
I would have turned up but had a big off in Farningham woods on the brildeway when some thing stopped my front wheel dead firing me over the bars straight into the ground. I seem to have done some thing to my ribs as well as cutting open my lip and cutting up my right hand and both knees badly. Still do not know how I rode home. Bit late but can any one recomend some good knee pads.
"2002" Wrote:I would have turned up but had a big off in Farningham woods on the brildeway when some thing stopped my front wheel dead firing me over the bars straight into the ground. I seem to have done some thing to my ribs as well as cutting open my lip and cutting up my right hand and both knees badly. Still do not know how I rode home. Bit late but can any one recomend some good knee pads.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=57614">http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=57614</a><!-- m -->
They have medium in stock at clearance price. HOWEVER, they only have the purple ones.
&quot;2002&quot; Wrote:I would have turned up but had a big off in Farningham woods on the brildeway when some thing stopped my front wheel dead firing me over the bars straight into the ground. I seem to have done some thing to my ribs as well as cutting open my lip and cutting up my right hand and both knees badly. Still do not know how I rode home. Bit late but can any one recomend some good knee pads.

Sorry to hear that Keith, sounds nasty Sad  When I broke a rib mixing paracetemol and ibuprofen worked a treat for me, not sure how many you are meant to take but I was taking 2 of each at a time.

Karl straits are supposed to be good but a lot of people say they rub on longer rides, if you don't mind spending a bit more money I can highly recommend 661 Evo's.

Hope you heal up soon mate.
I do believe I can attend  Smile
Urgh. I am now out. The OH has lost her bank card and therefore cant get the train home so I will be on taxi duty.  :'(
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
If only you had listened and bought her a bike she could have ridden home