This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean Wed, 19th, 18:45
Hi peeps,

who's up for a few miles of Blean's finest singletrack?

All welcome 8)

See sticky for more info.
Hoping to be there.
Oui Oui
Working - pah!
I should be there.  Though will still be recovering from nights!  Last one tonight.....
Im in dudes after taking the wife on a tour and not even getting lost once around blean today :o she seems real up for the ride too. More women makes it smell better Undecided
Hmmm... Poor girl, tell her not to go at the back to avoid the 'Sketchy Train of Man Whiff'!!  Tongue

"Skid" Wrote:Im in dudes after taking the wife on a tour and not even getting lost once around blean today :o she seems real up for the ride too. More women makes it smell better Undecided
Man Whiff  Big Grin

I usually get a sample of man odour, it's not pleasant, but i've smelt much worse things

Weekend just gone was a beast...24 mile K.W ride, 6 hours work after that, then another 9 hours work yesterday, it has almost killed me. Recovering.... still got fluid in my knee's, thought it had gone  :o  Undecided

Should be along though, depends how i feel  

Much love people  Smile

' I saw'd a fish, twas dis big '  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Hello all,

Room for one more tomorrow night?

I've only been mtb'ing since april after buying a second hand trek 3 series, which didnt last long after finding trolley tracks a few weeks later. Cue bent handlebars and buckled front wheel after misjudging the gap jump at the end of the bottom run. Can't believe its been flattened! Never got the chance to try it again on my new bike!
Welcome to the forum Jams! Do come along! I've been to the last 5 or 6 weekly outings now. It has been a good turn out every time (10 or so in the train).