This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS : Crank Brothers Joplin 4
Crank Brothers Joplin 4.

4inch of adjustment
Handle bar mounted remote (your need some new gear cable outer and possible a new gear cable)
30.9mm and 31.6mm outer sleeves.

Bad bits,

It works fine and always has done but it has a random case of going slightly spongy (10mm of movement) at the top position occasionally, they say to cycle the post up and down with the lever pushed in but this doesnt fix it. From reading up on the forums it suggests that the oil inside is low. You dont notice this while riding with it but if you know its there its one of those things that just annoys you. 2pure will fix this for you with an amazing turn around speed and probably for free, i had a joplin 3 before this one and had to use them.

Oh and on the 30.9mm sleeve the 4 logo sits slightly offline, i got this sleeve free from 2pure when i changed frames.

£65

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
£65 - is that a typo?  If not i'll have it
bugger you beat me to it Nick.
Thats the price nick, its not perfect hence the price.

It works fine, has never failed to come back up but it has the annoying spongy bit at the top everynow and then.
I'll definitely have it then. Not going to be round your way for a while so are you happy to post (will pay) or are you heading this way any time soon? I'm in no hurry!
Will pm you nick!
Is the seat post still for sale?
"skurge" Wrote:Is the seat post still for sale?

Nope, its on my bike!
lol... damn!!