This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carpet Cleaners
I dont thing can get any more off topic if I tried  Big Grin Big Grin

Looking at getting a carpet cleaner... probably something like one of the VAX Rapide models. Anybody got any experience or recommendations.
See PM
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:I dont thing can get any more off topic if I tried  Big Grin Big Grin

Looking at getting a carpet cleaner... probably something like one of the VAX Rapide models. Anybody got any experience or recommendations.

Thought you were already married?
Why do you need one? Unless you're using it all the time I'd imagine it's be cheaper to get a contractor in to sort your carpets out.
Too much trouble to try to clear out all its contents in one go so you can get someone in to clean it for you. This way I can do half the lounge one day, half the next, the cars, stairs, other rooms whenever I feel like it etc etc. Also at around £60 as shot to get a cleaner in it doesnt take too many times before its outweighs the benefit of owning one.
I'm also a firm believer in that if I can do it, I can do it equally as well if not better than someone who has no personal interest in what they are actually doing... there are fair too many contractors that will bodge a job because its quicker easier & cheaper. All too many of them want is to get in & get out as quick as possible.