This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury, 10am Sunday 23rd Oct
Myself & Breezer are riding Bedgers this Sunday if any other sketchy folk wanna join us, 10am at Layby.
Won't be a full on thrash, but we'll be partaking some fine trails while the sun shines, ie before it turns into a sludgefest!

Anyone else fancy joining?
Good ride Jay, nice to see lots of other Sketchy people there as well. Those 3 blokes were at the start again when I went off to do my next lap, he had bought 2 tubes and a new rear tyre in the shop, dread to think what that cost him! Big Grin

The narrow bit which was breaking away after the last jump on that jumpy bit, I landed off line that time and the front wheel slid out and I went about 2 metres with the bars at 45 degrees to the trail, only sheer luck talent saved the day, swore a bit then carried on. If I had crashed not only would it have hurt but I had just sprinted past a big group on the fireroad to get into that bit before them so it would have been extremely embarassing lol!

That loud front brake of mine proved quite useful as well as all the idiot families were out with no helmets on them or their kids so I scared a few out the way. If parents dont care at all about their kids safety its no wonder so many grow up to be complete *******'s these days!
Bloomin eck fella, that sounds like a lucky, sorry skillful escape! That newly opened bermy section really is falling apart already, not a good sign.

So that bought a new tyre & 2 tubes? Jeez, must've cost a fortune when a tyre check & pump up couldn't sorted it for free Undecided