This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tonight (21st) Capstone 6.40
I know it's last minute but Jon and I are riding from Capstone car park onto bbh tonight

will be an easy going ride as my body is   not happy at the moment.

anyone up for a last minute ride?
Tom, Jon and i ventured out from Capstone for a few hours. For what was meant to be a relaxed ride, we still managed to end up going up warren road!  First ride for many wrecks so the legs are feeling it now.

The trails are drier than they were mid summer!

Thanks for a good ride chaps.
"BottleIt" Wrote:Tom, Jon and i ventured out from Capstone for a few hours. For what was meant to be a relaxed ride, we still managed to end up going up warren road!  First ride for many wrecks so the legs are feeling it now.

The trails are drier than they were mid summer!

Thanks for a good ride chaps.

Maybe you shouldn't ask me which way to go  :K)
Saw lots of nature last night, 3 owls, hedgehog etc.. And I think maybe a Stoat but not sure.

Oh and Kris, if you reading.. I likes the drop off very very much. The one in the ST is dodgy though, almost got taken out big time there.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:Maybe you shouldn't ask me which way to go  :K)
Saw lots of nature last night, 3 owls, hedgehog etc.. And I think maybe a Stoat but not sure.

Oh and Kris, if you reading.. I likes the drop off very very much. The one in the ST is dodgy though, almost got taken out big time there.

Off topic - i'm waiting for Breezer to claim user error there Wink