This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunday 23rd deal
riding the bridle paths around deal starting from fowlmead if any one is interested can do morning or afternoon
Hi,

We met Wednesday night at Blean Smile ....I was looking to ride Sunday morning, but I am somewhat of a newbie (started July) and not too speedy.  What are your thoughts?
Ahh the lady has full control of me on Sunday! Tongue But sounds fun. Ive not ridden Fowlmead for 2 years I think now. Sounds like you say you go elsewhere during the ride?
"Avril19" Wrote:Hi,

We met Wednesday night at Blean Smile ....I was looking to ride Sunday morning, but I am somewhat of a newbie (started July) and not too speedy.  What are your thoughts?

morning is fine for me shall we say 10am at fowlmead or earlier  I am not bothered about what speed we go
"BennyP" Wrote:Ahh the lady has full control of me on Sunday! Tongue But sounds fun. Ive not ridden Fowlmead for 2 years I think now. Sounds like you say you go elsewhere during the ride?

start at fowlmead as its easy to find and park then head out from there pretty much off road over to shepardswell and back in a loop, anything from 10 to 30 miles depending on how far people want to go.
10am is fine for me.  Meet in the car park?
see you there
good ride this morning good to meet you Anna heres the route if anyone is interested in coming along in the future.

<iframe width='465' height='548' frameborder='0' src='http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/123669405'></iframe>