This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldbury Night Ride - Thursday 27 October at 7pm
I will be out again at Oldbury and the surrounding area this week on Thursday. Meeting on the service road at the entrance to the Crown Point Pub. Bike, lights and a helmet required.

Today we discovered that the Cell Farmer trail is in fact completely rideable so it will be getting its first ever ride in the dark ;D

Who fancies it?

Attending
-----------
Blackers
Yankee
Treehugger
The General
An Oakenden Pedaller
Benprince85
Neil
Dazanator
Chunk
Treacle
Me.
I'll be there, will just bail early if I struggle.
Wouldn't mind coming if thats ok?

Andy what time do you normally leave from around here? I finish in town 5:45 realistically, no problem to just meet you guys there though.
"BennyP" Wrote:Wouldn't mind coming if thats ok?

Andy what time do you normally leave from around here? I finish in town 5:45 realistically, no problem to just meet you guys there though.

Normally leave mine around 6:15, so could leave just before 6 and meet you at Oaks Park about 6:15?
Sounds feasible! Shall drop you fuel monies! Lovely! confirm wednesday during post ride fizzy bubbler (drink).
"BennyP" Wrote:Sounds feasible! Shall drop you fuel monies! Lovely! confirm wednesday during post ride fizzy bubbler (drink).

Cool 8)
I'm in  Smile
Do you guys mind if I join you?
Living in Wrotham, I'm fairly familiar with the area and trains permitting, should be able to get to CP by 7.
I will do the honourable thing and bail if I hold you up!
Daz
Hi Daz. No problem. its looking like a big group so the overall pace won't be too high anyway.
We never actually start riding until 7.15 either so you should be ok time wise.
Do you have lights?