This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury Sunday 30th Oct
I'm headed to Bedgebury this coming Sunday to have a trundle round and wondered if anyone would like to join me? I'll be arriving at about 1:30pm, can meet in the layby or the car park (My mate's got an annual pass).
1.30's too late for me mate, tend to get riding done in the morning so we can do other stuff in the afternoon-evening.
I could manage 10am but that's about as late as I'd start.

Also worth noting, clocks go Back on Saturday night so it'll start to get dark about 4pm on Sunday, if it's a clear day.
Good point about the clocks! I'd go earlier but my mate who I usually ride with doesn't finish work around 12ish, I'll see how early he can get off though.
Looks like I might be able to do earlier, my mate is going to try and get someone else to open his shop for him, will let you know tomorrow.
Cool stuff Smile
but if that doesn't work out, you'll still have plenty o time to play & explore Bedgers before dusk Smile
Any update on this Liam? Think I'll be riding regardless, layby at 10am if you're still riding.

Weather looks good according to Accuweather;   "mostly cloudy. Winds from the SW at 24 km/h.RealfeelÂÂ: 13 °C"
Heya, yeah that sounds good, judging by how this evening iks going I may be a bit hung over. I'll meet ye at 10am inthee layby.
Cool fella, hope that head's not too wobbly in the morning, but at least you'll get an extra hour to recover Smile

I'll find a link or map to the correct layby and post it here in a sec.
Had a good chuckle yesterday, though Bedger's has dramatically shifted since last weekend's dry trails, already heading towards sludgefest 2011 Sad
Did an actual lap of the red route, plus black and some secret bits Breezer showed me last Sunday. Rain stayed away & temp's stayed mild, so all good.

Liam's a cool fella, and a fair rider to boot, good amount of serious bikers & some lush bike pron about the place too Smile
Aye was a good ride dude, thanks for showing me the bits of trail I hadn't seen before, I particularly liked the little "skills" area, looks like it could be good fun to session if it's dry'ish. Had a good time despite feeling like crap (self inflicted :X ) and having to stop for a "comfort" break early on (translation = stagger into the bushes and decrease the ph of the soil).