This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH-Bredhurst-Thursday 27th 7pm for 7.15
Hello,

I need to get some fitness in after time off the bike so will be riding from Bredhurst Bell Pub car park from 7.15. ride for a couple of hours or so and then a pint.

Any takers?
Hi BottleIt, good evening, can't make Thursday evening but weekends are good for me as bredhurst is close for me.
I'll come along.

My rear mech cable snapped in half, in rage I ripped my forks off and sent them away.
If I can steal my dads bike i'll attend, will let you know on the day.
I hope to make it
So far:

Tom (if he can steal a bike)
Pappasmurf
Me
StevieMidnight
Thanks for a very enjoyable ride chaps.  

4 of us went out on some nice slippery and muddy BBH trails.  Went went for a short ride through the woods at the top of capstone and edge of Lordswood, up bell lane and over to common road where we tried our the barn descent and back up.  Once back through Firth woods we went along the Badger trail which is starting to show its winter glory (Very slippery and muddy!!) to the farm and then down through Bedhurst woods back to the pub.

The rain stopped us getting too hot!

Tom, do you have the route data at all?

Back to the days of having to hose the bike down after every ride again.............

Nice to meet you Steve.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/74785186">http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/74785186</a><!-- m -->

Might need to friend me or something, but its on there. Not entirely sure it can be used for anything but hey ho, there's a few other random one's on from other nights and things, if your clever you can work out whrere i live!

Considering the rain I thought it held up pretty well, Good to meet Steve too.
Slidey slidey slidey slidey! Was a good ride, I enjoyed the err.. Sliding... How I stayed on I'll never knoww!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o