This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belated Pics from "The World"
I took a few thousand snaps on my way around the world, and a fair few were bike related. Ive been meaning to post some of them and as I appear to have nothing to do tonight here they are...

Death Road - Bolivia

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

Queenstown - New Zealand

Went for a ride with some bloke I bumped into

resim

Cochabamba - Bolivia

resim

New York City

resim

Hoi An - Vietnam

resim

resim

resim

Fish Tank Moped Man of Hanoi - Vietnam

resim

resim

Saigon - Vietnam

resim

resim

Proving that I will never look good on any sort of bike on Ko Lanta - Thailand

resim
How the hell did that fishtank not fall off! The picture of you with Nick, you look like you are massively sucking your chest in to look thinner but infact just look silly?
Fishtank - who knows. But thats the sort of thing that goes on in Vietnam all the time.

Chest - yep. I was knackered and trying to not gasp for air whilst the shot was being taken. That was a fantastic ride and exhausting beyond words.  :'(
Ace pics mate.
The cliff balanceing....   :o
"impished" Wrote:Ace pics mate.
The cliff balanceing....   :o

Indeed. Suffice to say that isnt me!  :X
I the "half a bowling ball" scooter helmet

very Chips