This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finaly given the all clear to ride.  :-)
Today has been a good day. After 5 long mounths I have finaly been given the all clear to ride.  My knee is fully healed and good to go.  So I after a few local rides to get my strength back in my legs I hope to get out on some rides with you all finaly.
Good day indeed. Good luck on the fitness. Alternatively, the downhill scene needs more support on this forum ;-)
5 months out. I feel your pain. Good luck with the hard work ahead!

[quote="]... the downhill scene needs it's own forum ;-)[/quote"]

Tongue
[quote="] Alternatively, the downhill scene needs more support on this forum ;-)[/quote"]
If only you could be unfit to ride downhill.
Well, it doesn't require the same sort of dedication that XC does. Oh and Blackers, as for DH needing it's own forum... I have a cunning plan that involves world domination and big bouncy bikes Tongue
I've seen the look on your face as you struggle admirably up a hill with only your middle ring. its a look of painful conflict. you have XC in you and its nearly ready to burst forth, but you just aren't ready to admit it yet.  :K
Mark- Please don't turn this into an XC verses DH thread.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Mark- Please don't turn this into an XC verses DH thread.

Yeah Mark! Tongue
A good day indeed.  Welcome back to Mountain Biking, in all it's forms..