This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT ELITE for sale
size 18" medium GT ELITE Rockshox Revelation air fork, Avid Juicy 3 brakes, Shimano lx shifters, xt rear mech, suspension seatpost, semi slick tyres.  VGC £250ono e-mail for any more info.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Are you looking for a quick sale?

My friend mentioned to me that he was interested in taking up a bit of riding and I reckon this would be perfect for him as a first 'proper' bike Smile
hi Matt yeah a reasonably quick sale i have it advertised on gumtree as well and i've had 1 reply ( it only went up for sale 3HRS ago)
"zedman" Wrote:hi Matt yeah a reasonably quick sale i have it advertised on gumtree as well and i've had 1 reply ( it only went up for sale 3HRS ago)

Watch out for fraud on gumtree, I had 4 fraud attempts in first 24 hours when I advertised my camera. look out for grammar errors or non specific questions about price such as "please let me know asking price for item" when the price is clearly listed. Try bike radar and singletrack plus pink bike can be ok of you ignore the swap requests
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Watch out for fraud on gumtree, I had 4 fraud attempts in first 24 hours when I advertised my camera. look out for grammar errors or non specific questions about price such as "please let me know asking price for item" when the price is clearly listed. Try bike radar and singletrack plus pink bike can be ok of you ignore the swap requests

+1

I don't go near gumtree anymore. Got tired of telling scanners to go and do one.

EDIT: scanners should be scammers. Phone auto-correct!
cheers guys i'll keep an eye out for idiots
The GT is now sold