This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Caroline
My addition to the fleet. Call her Sweet Caroline. Cleaned up really well and is having a MRP 2X device fitted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Nice one!

Looks lovely, how old is it?
Its a 2010 model and its going to stop me from trashing my EX8 I hope. It was filthy when I got it and I had to put the cassette in the dishwasher after soaking it to get it clean. The scuffs on the frame from frame rub were sorted by mixing silver paint and black to get the right shade to match the frame so it looks really good now. Harry Rowland checked the wheels and gave them a clean bill of health. Just waiting for a rear shifter for it to arrive and Im away.
Looks good mate, I really like the Remedy. Cassette in the dishwasher.....love it Big Grin
Stem looks a bit long.
Ill see how how it goes before changing it. Its about 70mm which suits me.
Looks longer than that in the photo. 70 not too bad but I'd run a 50.
Its the same as my EX 8 so ill probably keep it like that as I like both to feel as similar as possible