This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean Wed, 2nd November
Who's up for the usual couple of hours round Blean's finest?

It's got *hills, it's got *thrills, it's got leafy bits, it's got mud....

See sticky in Rides section for details of parking'n'stuff.

*these superlatives are mearly representative of a typical XC location, this in no way suggests that these are available at this location. Tongue
Big Grin
No, but I might come along for a drink after to show my ugly mug!
Yeah yeah yeah. Rode yesterday and It's significantly drier than last Wednesday already, however the forecast looks super grim. FINE BY ME!

O. And it will be the Orange's final voyage!!  :'(
Don't think i will be riding but will join you in the pub too. Ade- Send me a text when you get to the top of the black route climb and i'll jump in the car.
myself and mrs skid are coming to ride and pub be good to see pitgoat, hope your doing well dude Smile
Working Sad
I should be there, provided there is no work based disaster tomorrow.  >Sad
Working - pah and dubble pah!
May well be along, not a definite. And Andy, please can i have lift home ?....pop us a text.

cheers, and hope everyone is well

;D