This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition Bandit - Med Green - STOLEN
Hi guys,

Just in case you come across anything on any websites/forums/ ebay etc...

One of our team riders, Clive Forth from mtbskills.co.uk, has had his (our!) Transition Bandit stolen from a garage in Bristol last night. They'd been riding at Ashton Court doing coaching during the day (Sunday 30th) so seems they may have been followed home. It was stolen between midnight and 10am on Monday 31st October.

It's a Medium Green frame with Fox RP23 rear shock and Fox Float 32 Kashima front forks,
Standard spec except for:

Syncros AM Stem (50mm) white. I had one silver aluminium spacer under the stem.
Syncros AM Bars also in white 760mm.

Gravity dropper seat post with bar mount lever.
Home made bash guard (e-thirteen outer bash ring cut up on aluminium mount, black anodize red chainring bolts to hold in place).

White Shimano clip in pedals (SPD's).

Neo Guard with Gold lettering (Sponsored riders get the gold logo's, not available to the public).

MTBSkills stickers on forks, top tube and chainstay.

The Bandit was a new model for 2011, and they arrived in the UK late (end of July) and there were only 7 medium greens brought into the country so there aren't many out there...

If anyone sees or hears of anything which matches any of this description please, please let me know. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mary@surf-sales.com">mary@surf-sales.com</a><!-- e --> or PM me on here.

(And if you're down in the Bristol area - take your bike to bed with you!! Apparently Forrest of Dean's being hit badly by thieves at the moment too - so watch out for your kit!)

Any info massively appreciated.
Cheers, Mary

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
i'll keep an eye out in herts/on the web