This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike access the Warren Ashford
Went out for a walk today with the dog around the Warren, Ashford which is the wood just off junction 9 of the M20. Posted all around the wood were signs posted up to have your say on use of cycles and minimise conflict between users of the wood. The wood has a few short single track routs and good section of jumps that for years people have built and the council have torn down as there has never been permission to build there. They’re advertising a meeting to discuses it with people while they are working near the main car park tomorrow 1st between 9-4. I’m off in the morning so heading over for 9. Will post up tomorrow night let you know what its all about.
Skid I might meet you there at 9, partially because Im curious, partially because I have a day off and its very close. Oh and I've never met you.
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:Skid I might meet you there at 9, partially because Im curious, partially because I have a day off and its very close. Oh and I've never met you.
Im going to take the dog for a walk round woods first could meet you in the car park at 9 i drive a very special looking skoda yeti
Yeah cool, there is only 1 car park isnt there? I dont want to look special and be in the wrong place Tongue
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:Yeah cool, there is only 1 car park isnt there? I dont want to look special and be in the wrong place Tongue
yep its at the end of the dead end road called warren lane
I wish I could make that!!
WTF use is 9-4? Some people have to work for a living! Make sure they don't come up with anything stupid!!!
Excellent I will see you there Smile

MudMonkey, call in sick, or blame traffic (the new lights being turned on at J9 is a good excuse Wink )
"Skid" Wrote:Im going to take the dog for a walk round woods first could meet you in the car park at 9 i drive a very special looking skoda yeti

May take my mutt for walk up there as well. I'm meant to be meeting a mate at 9:30 but will try to get him to meet a bit later.

What dog have you got Matt? As you are so local we probably see each other about with our best friends. Mines the wire fox terrier, the only one about these parts Wink
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:May take my mutt for walk up there as well. I'm meant to be meeting a mate at 9:30 but will try to get him to meet a bit later.

What dog have you got Matt? As you are so local we probably see each other about with our best friends. Mines the wire fox terrier, the only one about these parts Wink

i have sometimes grumpy smelly boarder terrier called wookiee. Be good to get a few riders to make it as the poster made it seem they were Interested in working out a good way for bikes to ride the woods without upsetting walkers i think?