This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOLEN last night from SINGLETON.
Chaps.....

Not been on here since getting rid of my bikes, however I do still have my login.

A plea for help - my good friends bike was stolen from his shed late hours of last night.

It's an NS BIKES CORE 2 in bright Orange.
Exactly as in the picture, and is brand new and completely standard.

As you can understand he is GUTTED!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=58200">http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=58200</a><!-- m -->

Please call me with any news ASAP

Thanks

Steve 07809876901
Will keep an eye out for you >Sad
Eyes peeled!
Thieving scum had better not be prowling when I'm about... >Sad

There have been lots of cases of local peoples from up the road (Ashfordians will know what I mean) snooping about so beware. Would be good to have a bit more police presence in the area...
Undecided
&quot;MudMonkey&quot; Wrote:Thieving scum had better not be prowling when I'm about... >Sad

There have been lots of cases of local peoples from up the road (Ashfordians will know what I mean) snooping about so beware. Would be good to have a bit more police presence in the area...

More? How about any?
Will keep an eye out.