This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy social, 1st December, Maidstone somewhere.
Was just thing, as theres a few of us that cant ride at the moment and wont get to see everyone for a while, how about another Sketchy social? Was thinking somewhere in Canterbury as there are a lot of good bars and resterants and its easy to get to by train. Anyone else fancy it?
Canterbury or Maidstone or something, big buffet type restaurant like when Mark went on his trip, that would work....
"Breezer" Wrote:Canterbury or Maidstone or something, big buffet type restaurant like when Mark went on his trip, that would work....

Agreed, Maidstone seemed quite a good choice as plenty of pubs and eateries and relatively central for everyone.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Maidstone is preferable.
Yeah. Maidstone is good   Tongue
And if you all chuck me £100 each i will even bugger off for another lap of the world!
I'd prefer Canterbury as i am selfish Wink

But i'm well up for doing something wherever we choose!
East Sussex
Maidstone is a pain for me to get to by train, but I'm easy, would just be good to all get together again.
canterbury for me
Canterbury or maidstone for me.