This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Weds 2nd Nov 6:45
Anyone going?
Sorry not this week again. I went out last night & BBH is riding fairly dry at the moment still.. Make the most of it  ;D
Me neither tonight Sad

Might go tomorrow night though.
Won't really know until I get home tomorrow from Essex Undecided
Riding tomorrow Danny boy, just not sure where.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Sadly I'm not able to come out to play tonight either Sad
"Tinc" Wrote:Sadly I'm not able to come out to play tonight either Sad

It's not Wednesday anymore...  Undecided
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Big Grin
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:It's not Wednesday anymore...  Undecided

I think Tinc was referring to your comment about riding on Thursday
"pittgoat" Wrote:I think Tinc was referring to your comment about riding on Thursday

Double Big Grin
At last!

Someone understands me..... ;D