This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 5th Nov. @ Fowlmead
Anybody about early Saturday morning?

I've got a pass, but I don't know where to go...  Ideas?

Gonna be at Fowlmead for about 9.30
Im planning to ride on Saturday with Rich & Dave, haven't thought of where yet though. Where'd you fancy?
Has to be Surrey Hills.
In the words of Mr Humphries 'I'm free' - give us a shout if you're riding local or beyond.
I don't think my knee will cope with Surrey :B

I'm kinda warming towards Fowlmead, TBH.

Haven't been there for a while
I may be free from Lunchtime. I plan to go have a close look at some new trails some guys have built at Oldbury. they are a tad gnarlyrad! so I may carry my bike down them  Big Grin
"Blackers" Wrote:I may be free from Lunchtime.

I've gotta do am, TBH.

Gotta get prepared for heavy drinking fireworks inthe PM 8)
Would have been up for this but much better is that the bike will be in bits and mid transfer to new frame!!! woooooooooooooooooo
"Blackers" Wrote:I may be free from Lunchtime. I plan to go have a close look at some new trails some guys have built at Oldbury. they are a tad gnarlyrad! so I may carry my bike down them  Big Grin

This sounds good! Smile
[quote author=]

This sounds good! Smile[/quote]

They will only be as long as the hill can allow but even so, being close to you you may find it handy. one run was steep and off camber and then leads into me favourite piece of singletrack. so in all about 90 seconds maybe.
the other I didn't ride but from what they said it could be quite long.
the third sounded like it had a huge jump in it. so I didn't ride that either!
ill take the camera if I get over there.
they also dived off the edge of duck run so I will look and see what that's all about.