This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingswood, Ashford. Sunday am
Riding this Sunday at kings, first ride in weeks, first xc ride in months so will be slow and steady. May go somewhere after for a play on dh trail. Probably be at woods around ten, riding from Ashford up through warren.
Hi mate, long time no see!

Not sure what my weekend plans are just at the mo but if I'm free Sun I'll be up for this. I'll let you know for sure Sat...
"LeeI" Wrote:Hi mate, long time no see!

Not sure what my weekend plans are just at the mo but if I'm free Sun I'll be up for this. I'll let you know for sure Sat...

Cool, been ages so be good if you can
Sounds like a plan, will give you a text to confirm on Saturday  Wink
shame can't make this one and its local but mrs skid wanted a dirty weekend away so i booked us into a hotel in afan getting muddy mountain biking, think this is what she meant Undecided
Is this happening? What time & where u meeting?
me and Neil are riding up from Ashford, probably through warren, sandyhurst lane then up to woods, usual lap then quick play on new dh track then home again, reckon we will be at warren around ten ish then woods at 1045 ish.
Will meet u in sandyhurst lane at 10...where's best to park along there???
"Lindros" Wrote:Will meet u in sandyhurst lane at 10...where's best to park along there???

Meet at hoad woods gardens which is second right turning off sandyhurst lane from a20 end. we will ride up through warren and up steps at the bottom of that close, ten is good, ill pm you my mobile number
See you at Hoad Woods Gardens at 10 then, changed my front tyre so hopefully wont end up on my ar*e at the first sign of a little bit of chalk  ;D !!!