This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: 3/12 Maidstone Ians leaving do/sketchy social
Ok, this is a bit cheeky.

Maidstone on the 3rd

£20 a ticket includes dinner, all profit goes towards my charity fundraising <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tda2012.com">www.tda2012.com</a><!-- w -->

Once we have confirmed numbers then I shall book somewhere and tell everyone.

I was thinking that Indian buffet we went to last ear. It was a good night.

I would actually prefer the 3rd because i have a radio interview on that day so would save me travelling up from devon twice.

Those who are up for it, we can have a ride around surrey during the day?

[MOD] Thread tidied up a bit [/MOD]

Roll call:

Jimmy
Deadpool
Treehugger
Mashley
Pittgoat
redwinnie
matt saunby
Blackers
MBNut
Uphilldowndale?
3rd works for me.
3rd for me would mean two nights out in a row but i think i can handle it.

Happy for Ian to take the extra cash too  Wink
Bah! Im on holiday for both of those dates. Ill happily donate £20 into the fund though (along with your seatpost money if you give me a paypal address or bank details!  Wink )
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
3rd is good for me too.
3rds good for me also, but I don't like spicy food.
I might be up for this providing I can get a lift with someone from Ashford. Is there a paticular date you will need to know by?
Shame and weirdly always find all Christmas doos clash this year my works xmas  party and my wife’s are both on the 3rd and now the sketchy one, think this be fate have a laugh . Have a good one dudes
I can do the 3rd but not the 10th.  Should be a good laugh!
I'm good with the third to. Can we make it an early start (like 6ish) so those, like me, that will be training it home about 2230, can have a good night out.