This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 9th 18:45
Who's up for a muddy/cold/wet couple of hours of Blean's finest?

All welcome, as usual ;D
"impished" Wrote:Who's up for a muddy/cold/wet couple of hours of Blean's finest?

All welcome, as usual ;D

Sad

Please come to the pub after, I miss you :K)
I should be there Smile
Questionable. Headset and BB should be arriving tomorrow. I learnt at the weekend that there isn't much you can do without a headset to fit and also a BB that is tired and not really worth re using. Anyhow. The bike will be with me at work tomorrow so If the headset arrives i'll give it to Tibbs to fit in the afternoon and see if I can get the rest of the bike together and setup by the end of the evening!

If not maybe someone fancies a weekend blast? (may start another thread suggesting covert - especially after reading what flintlock has been doing)
"BennyP" Wrote:Questionable. Headset and BB should be arriving tomorrow. I learnt at the weekend that there isn't much you can do without a headset to fit and also a BB that is tired and not really worth re using. Anyhow. The bike will be with me at work tomorrow so If the headset arrives i'll give it to Tibbs to fit in the afternoon and see if I can get the rest of the bike together and setup by the end of the evening!

If not maybe someone fancies a weekend blast? (may start another thread suggesting covert - especially after reading what flintlock has been doing)

im in for wednesday at blean and for pub after ;D. can ride covert on sunday if your around dude proble best to start a thread and il hop on it.
I'll be there
This is going to be my first blow out I think! The likely hood is that the Heckler wont be ready as I am still waiting on bits today. And even if they do come I think I'll wait for a daytime ride just incase I've missed something on the build - I dont want to be stopping, holding people up and doing some by night modifications!  Tongue

Have started a sunday covert ride If anyone is interested too.... see rides section.
"BennyP" Wrote:This is going to be my first blow out I think! The likely hood is that the Heckler wont be ready as I am still waiting on bits today. And even if they do come I think I'll wait for a daytime ride just incase I've missed something on the build - I dont want to be stopping, holding people up and doing some by night modifications!  Tongue

Have started a sunday covert ride If anyone is interested too.... see rides section.

Do you want to borrow my Stumpy tomorrow mate? Can pick it up on your way home if you want.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Do you want to borrow my Stumpy tomorrow mate? Can pick it up on your way home if you want.

Cheers for the offer Andy, but think I'll catch up with the GF so I can buy myself some time at the weekend.

Is your bike feeling neglected???  Big Grin
"BennyP" Wrote:Cheers for the offer Andy, but think I'll catch up with the GF so I can buy myself some time at the weekend.

Is your bike feeling neglected???  Big Grin

No worries. Yeah bike is looking as bored and fed up as me. I swear I can hear it yelling "please somebody ride me" from the garage Wink