This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorrick Autumn Classics Rd 2: 13th Nov
2nd round this weekend ladies.  Its where all the cool cats go.
If its not raining when I wake up and my leg works then yes. Don't forget we have the tedious process of collecting our trophies from the last round  :Smile 8)
Oh yes, the plastic silverware.  best they have some tidy doris presenting it.
You collect them from the timing caravan....

Metal back in feb 2008, I really havent got any quicker in nearly 4 years Big Grin :'(

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Do they now give out trophies for just turning up...?
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Top 10% in class as always, I was 6th in last fun race, 64 or so entered
You need to be looking at a podium now.
I wish. wanted to build up to that but not ridden much recently and too late now to gain any more fitness. I could buy some speed though....
What news from Crowthorne?
Another good course, great weather also.  Dodgy uphill start followed by fast decent, I was couple of rows back so work to do.  Got up to about 9 or 10 th 2nd lap and nailed a quick 3rd to take 2nd out of field of 90 so made up with that.

Fowlmead next Sunday then 2hour gorrick brass monkey one after.