This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covert Sunday 13th November
'Sup.

Anyone fancy a session at Covert on sunday from say 1pm? Should be the maiden voyage for the Heckler so I am a tad excited.

Usual rules apply. Helmets etc. Anyone welcome!

any covert veterans fancy giving the grand tour?
I could be up for this..... depends on the rain/mud factor though. As in if it's either of those I wont be out.  
take some spikes its pretty horrible in the wet.
im in dude where would you like to meet? i normally park at the road layby on the road where the down hill rides are on both side of the road as in the side nearest bike tart Smile
I'm easy. In many ways. errr... Fancy linking on here a googlemaps point or PMin me it? I'm crap at listening to directions but can navigate to it once Ive seen it on a map. One of my only uses.
"BennyP" Wrote:I'm easy. In many ways. errr... Fancy linking on here a googlemaps point or PMin me it? I'm crap at listening to directions but can navigate to it once Ive seen it on a map. One of my only uses.

Think this should work 51.193895,1.134017    
Paste this on google maps then scroll out a bit meet at the green arrow just inside the woods only a small parking spot hear if full more spots up the road.
Um.... A or B

resim
"BennyP" Wrote:Um.... A or B

resim

Haha very helpful Matt Big Grin Big Grin. Think its b.
Matt, getting a lift with you would be more incentive for me to come  Wink
I thought it may have been as I have seen a few gps tracks from the KentATB website and they come out around there.

Andy is there no chance of you riding then? How long is the rest period going to be?