This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldbury and Beyond - Saturday 12th November - Noon
Impished is coming to Oldbury! Anybody else is welcome to join us.

Meeting at noon in the car park off of Styants Bottom Road. TN15 0HB or thereabouts. Helmet required,

Attending
----------
Blackers
Impished
Yankee
TomA
Sammy
I'd like to come to this.

Will be nice to meet some more of you all, and get shown arround the route I could stop at on the way home from work  ;D
"Tom A" Wrote:I'd like to come to this.

Will be nice to meet some more of you all, and get shown arround the route I could stop at on the way home from work  ;D

Certainly!  Smile
"Blackers" Wrote:Impished is coming to Oldbury! Anybody else is welcome to join us.

:o

You better serve up the postcode then Tongue
"impished" Wrote::o

You better serve up the postcode then Tongue

Done
Looking forward to this.

Anybody else joining us? ;D
Defo keen. How long you planning on heading out for?? any ideas? As could probably get away for 2 or 3 hours. 4 or 5 could be a push though! Big Grin
"Sammy" Wrote:Defo keen. How long you planning on heading out for?? any ideas? As could probably get away for 2 or 3 hours. 4 or 5 could be a push though! Big Grin

2 to 3 will be (I hope :o) more than enough
3 hours at Oldbury is enough to kill most people...me included!
Not going to make it tomorrow unfortunately.

Girlfriend and I gonna potter round bedgebury for an hour or two instead.

Might head round there this afternoon for a bit of an explore though. Not fussed if its a bit crap. need a bit of exercise!