This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evans Ride It this sat/sun
Evans have a Ride It on this weekend starting in Biggin Hill. Fifteen, twenty five or thirty mile route. Free SIS food and drink stations and Gore Bike Wear doing free try before you buy.

Will be doing one of the days. Not sure which one at this stage, dependant on another party. Only twelve quid entry.
Which reminds me that I never responded to your text! Sorry. Having to leave the house to respond is rather inconvenient.

I cant make this as I only have Saturday PM free this weekend.
I don't need to leave the house to reply.... i'm just rude.

I am about this weekend now but have hockey on Saturday and will see what comes up for Sunday before committing, can you enter on the day?
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
You were going to do a Gorrick race before, come do that on Sunday instead

Not sure I understand these Evans rides, you have to pay and its just a generic route somewhere? I guess its like a road sportive...
Nigel - i can pick you up on route for gorrick.
We did the long route yesterday, some 33 miles, great day out, and the the weather was just right albeit a bit misty first thing.  Well organized with signage and drinks stations. Killer hills  :'( and some very muddy trails and downhills with plenty of sideways action going on, but nothing the Mud X's couldn't cope with. All in all thought it was well worth it along with post ride Guinness  ;D
&quot;dgw15&quot; Wrote:Nigel - i can pick you up on route for gorrick.

Doh... just seen this...thanks     Smile

Ended up taking a mate to Surrey and had a great time so all good.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />