This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted - flat pedals
Nothing fancy needed, just some flats for when Tasha borrows my bike.  Looking for cheap as possible.  I have a few beer tokens or a couple of bottles of homebrew for anyone who wants to donate a pair!
"pittgoat" Wrote:Nothing fancy needed, just some flats for when Tasha borrows my bike.  Looking for cheap as possible.  I have a few beer tokens or a couple of bottles of homebrew for anyone who wants to donate a pair!

I'll have a look in the garage when I drag my butt out of bed, think I still have some.
Found them, will post a pic up in a sec.
I've got some V8's going spare. The bearings are 'well used'...  Undecided

Still work fine though, just used the bearing excuse to justify buy some magnesium jobbies. Smile

Yours if you want them. They are 'worn' red by the way.
Cant work out how to get pics off the phone so have text you a pic. Can drop them round today if you want.
GS II? Just click the browse button on here and go to the DCIM folder and select the file then attach as normal
"BennyP" Wrote:I've got some V8's going spare. The bearings are 'well used'...  Undecided

Still work fine though, just used the bearing excuse to justify buy some magnesium jobbies. Smile

Yours if you want them. They are 'worn' red by the way.

Thanks Ben but I'm sorted now