This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood, Ashford. Tomorrow am
Need to get fitness up, riding from Ashford leaving at 0945 from t.a. roundabout on chart road. Ride through warren, up to woods then do a lap and ride back. Anyone interested
I would be interested if you carry on and ride up to perry. Wink
[quote="]I would be interested if you carry on and ride up to perry. Wink[/quote"]

Would you ride up with us, never ridden there so not sure of route but if you show us then I'm game. if we are doing that then maybe meet at kings
i wouldnt know a route apart from riding up through the country lanes which wouldnt be particularly exciting, plus now I have cut my bars down a bit they are too narrow to strap my shovel to.
isn't there a bridleway up there ? I'm sure the right mike knows is off road
there probably is a bridleway somewhere but you are asking the wrong guy........
looking at the map there may be an off road route up through Shottenden via Kings but I wouldnt know what it is like. Just do the sensible thing and drive up to perry!
[quote="]looking at the map there may be an off road route up through Shottenden via Kings but I wouldnt know what it is like. Just do the sensible thing and drive up to perry![/quote"]

ha, although that would be easy option it won't fitness, Scotland in march so need to improve otherwise I won't enjoy it. Leave the spade behind and come and get muddy, apparently riding in wet improves your bike skills Wink
Yeah its through shottenden, we did it with Mike the other week but he is the one who really knows the route, Si I might be up for it. See if Neil wants to come? He keeps doing this thing called running? Tongue
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:Yeah its through shottenden, we did it with Mike the other week but he is the one who really knows the route, Si I might be up for it. See if Neil wants to come? He keeps doing this thing called running? Tongue

He's busy this weekend, I've tried to explain that cave men spent years inventing the wheel so he doesn't have to run but he still doesn't get it !. The other Neil is riding plus Gary and nev. if you can make it we will be leaving mine just after 0930 so let me know