This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swap: Fox DHX5 coil for an air or RP2/23
I want to lighten up the Enduro and first place to start is the rear shock. Has anyone got anything they would like to swap? The eye 2 eye is 215mm and is fitted with a 400x2.8" spring.
Hmmmm.... I may be interested. Pics? Serviced? Age? etc.

My RP23 was acquired in June with my bike as you well know ;-)
Serviced? Hahahahaha
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Serviced? Hahahahaha

I can always hope?
True! Good luck!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
[quote author=]Hmmmm.... I may be interested. Pics? Serviced? Age? etc.

My RP23 was acquired in June with my bike as you well know ;-)[/quote]

It was serviced by Mojo about a year ago. It works perfectly but would get it done again if your interested. Its either an 07 or 08, and the eye 2 eye is 215mm with a stroke of 2.8". Will put some pics up in a bit.
Hmmm.... Delving deeper, this might be a little more tricky than I initially had hoped...

2011 Enduro EVO
REAR SHOCK:     Fox DHX RC2, coil over w/piggy back, rebound and compression and bottom-out force adj., 8.5 x 2.125", S:450, M:500, L:550, XL:600, custom eyelet for Enduro

Which means my RP23 is: 8.5 x 2.125"
[quote author=]Hmmm.... Delving deeper, this might be a little more tricky than I initially had hoped...

2011 Enduro EVO
REAR SHOCK:     Fox DHX RC2, coil over w/piggy back, rebound and compression and bottom-out force adj., 8.5 x 2.125", S:450, M:500, L:550, XL:600, custom eyelet for Enduro

Which means my RP23 is: 8.5 x 2.125"[/quote]
Bah, oh well. I've put an advert on SDH too so hopefully something will come along. I know a lot of people on there run Enduro's.
Is the stroke 2.8? could you check and see if it's a 8.5x2.5 please? Would you be interested in my 2011 Float R and money at all?
"Maestro" Wrote:Is the stroke 2.8? could you check and see if it's a 8.5x2.5 please? Would you be interested in my 2011 Float R and money at all?

The stroke is definitely 2.8 unfortunately Sad Shame as I desperately want to swap it. Not even got any replys on SDH FFS!