This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3, MW3 & router help
OK so I currently have a Belkin router (this one) All has been working OK up until the purchase of MW3 last week. The game needs an open "NAT" setting, I have tried to put a static ip address in the PS3 and then put the ip address in its own DMZ in the router. But as hard as I'm trying I can't get it to give me an open NAT setting. I have also tried to "port forward" the relevant ports from this site here

The router is running the latest firmware (2007), reading a few forums the Belkin routers don't get the best ratings, so if all else fails recommend me one that will work.

Forgive me if I sound like I know what I have tried to do, I don't have a clue Wink
Easy, turn it off and get out on your bike Wink
Port forwarding normally works, perhaps firewall getting in the way as you have put it in the dmz. Try removing it and enable upnp, that will often sort itself out for itself