This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few things for sale.
Bike hut clipless pedals £5

Bontranger seat, small rip in the back, apart from this only a few rides old, £10.

easton havoc 720 mm bars, bought from sailor ages ago, goof condition apart from the scratches from stem and brakes etc  Ã‚£10.

Two seats clamps, Cannondale made, the small size that was on my Phrophet, free before they go in the bin.

X5 gear changer, connected to a X9 rear mech, with cable could do with a good clean up, £5

XTR front mech, £5

Thomson 90mm stem, £10

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
I'll have the bars mate. Are you home tomorrow or Friday? If not when is a good time to pick it up?
OK bars sold. I'll pm you my bank details.

Looking back at my posts i've got nearly enough for a whole 2nd bike here!! just need a frame.
I'll have the pedals for Anna's bike please matey. They're a normal spd type of attachment aren't they?

Also the front and rear mechs would be ideal for my new build.

Can I paypal you?
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:I'll have the pedals for Anna's bike please matey. They're a normal spd type of attachment aren't they?

Also the front and rear mechs would be ideal for my new build.

Can I paypal you?

They are normal spd type things.

So all sold to you. Do you want to add little bit on so I can post to you?
i'l take the seat clamps if I may - thank you muchly.
"jellylegs" Wrote:i'l take the seat clamps if I may - thank you muchly.

yep no worries. Not sure how'll i'll get them across to you unless you want paypal me a couple of quid to post them?
Ash, in case you didn't see my edited post above, are you home tomorrow or Friday?
I shall be home tomorrow evening, at home Wednesday 9-12 and Friday i'm going away for the weekend.

I can leave them in the garden on one day for you to pick up, you could post the £ through the door and collect the seats clamps for Mr Jelly too.
excellent thanks, will pm you
Keep it foolish...