This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldbury Night Ride - Thursday 17 November at 7pm
Roll up, roll up.

Meet at 7pm at the entrance to the Crown Point Pub. Helmet and lights vital. And a bike too.

Raring to go are...
----------------
Blackers
Yankee
Neil
Dazanator
Treaclesponge working
Haha, how did you know!  Wink
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Working on his F3 season play more like  Wink
Nothing like making the turbo less boring than playing xbox while pedalling...  ??)
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Subject to the usual terms and conditions (southeastern, M25 etc) I will be there.
Sincere apologies, but I'm going to have to bail from this tonight. Something's come up that I can't get out of  Sad
i'll be there subject to traffic for my first Oldbury outing  Smile
No worries Neil. Nothing bad I hope.
Stevie, are you ok finding the meet point?
Cheers chaps. Another excellent ride. 11 miles or so through 4 valleys with fast trails and no dramas aside from a bent rear mech for Darren.
Good to meet you to Steve.
I dont remember bending my rear mech last night?