This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping
This is my friend Leigh before up at Rotherfield. He is the one that broke his collar bone friday afternoon up there, think I mentioned it on some thread. He came up short on the jump at 19 seconds in.

To make matters worse, he was back up the hospital today as it seems one bit is pushing backwards into tendons so he has to have it plated and its going to be a long time before he can ride again if he can.... I had never thought about it before but I guess I was "lucky" with mine in that both bits were still in line, the outer one just lifted up and my shoulder moved in a couple of cm's but only light tissue damage as no muscles etc around it

http://www.complexdreams.com/vids/mtb/leigh.avi   suggest right click, save as