This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Laptop Needed
Sadly the Globetrotting Netbook is starting to die. After the Ant Attack and being used at 17,000ft above sea level I am shocked its lasted this long to be honest. Sterling service.

So can anybody point me in the direction of a stonking bargain on a new Laptop?

Requirements
Budget - No more than £400
Screen - Between 14 and 16 inches thereabouts
Processor - Fast as possible
Memory - Plenty

Thanks!  Smile
2nd hand mac book pro.
"mashley" Wrote:2nd hand mac book pro.

Nah. Brand new only. Cant be doing without a warranty or come back on electrical items. Oh, and I dont do Apple. The skinny jeans look stupid on me.  Wink
You mean to say Decathlon don't sell them?  Tongue  Big Grin
"redwinnie" Wrote:You mean to say Decathlon don't sell them?  Tongue  Big Grin

Nor Halfords! Shocking.  Sad
Do you do Dells  Undecided
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Do you do Dells  Undecided

Yeah. Anything but Apple and Second Hand.
We've had two brand new HP laptops nicked from work - get searching ebay!
"Blackers" Wrote:Nah. Brand new only. Cant be doing without a warranty or come back on electrical items. Oh, and I dont do Apple. The skinny jeans look stupid on me.  Wink

twas tongue in cheek  Wink
I think the world would actually implode if a 29er owner used an Apple product. It would be just to much!