This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote of the day
"Jeremy Clarkson" Wrote:What you're looking at here... is a fiery curry that won't break your starfish...
Big Grin
'Powered by stella!'

can't remember who said it, just know it was a genius quip!
"jellylegs" Wrote:'Powered by stella!'

can't remember who said it, just know it was a genius quip!

Was Nigel I believe.
Quote:At first I was scared because she was fully clothed and much bigger than monitor-size.

Waynes Hayes, 29
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
"What's a .rar file? I don't know what to do with it." - IT Manager at a financial firm who was a customer where I worked. He said this after I sent him a .rar file containing the data he requested.
Its not the size of the nail, it's the hammer you bang in in with.

Can't see the mantle piece while you are poking the fire.

And my mantra for life - Nobody dies wishing they has spent more time at work
Quoted from Jeremy Clarkson
What you're looking at here... is a fiery curry that won't break your starfish...

That is the best I've read in ages ;D Big Grin
"Emo Philips" Wrote:When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Big Grin
Agree with him 100% http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15977813 Bunch of whinging overpaid gifted with free money fools

The Top Gear presenter was speaking on the BBC's The One Show on the day of widespread public sector strikes.

He said: "I'd have them all shot. I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families."
I love that Unison are taking URGENT legal advice. Like they think he may actually do it  Big Grin
Unison are a joke. I've had dealings with them twice (for other people as I am not a member) and they are crap. pointless militant idiots.
Now I must go to a meeting where in all honesty I would be better of being represented by a Union. Adios.