This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Lapierre Spicy 516 - Mint Condition!
2010 Lapierre Spicy 516 - Small frame size

All as original spec, except upgraded with Gamut Bashguide and chain device with a Blackspire roller (the Gamut one dropped off)

Originally cost £3,199

"The Lapierre Spicy 516 2010 Mountain Bike Spicy has quickly become the bike of choice for enduro riders participating in races such as the Megavalanche or other extreme mountain bike races.
Whether you're tearing down a single-track or climbing to get to the next special, the incredible weight (12.5kg for the Spicy 916 with a carbon swing arm) and the precise efficiency of the OST suspension platform will allow you to go fast and have fun."

Specs...

Frame:   Alloy SL Hydroformed / OST 160mm
Rear Shock:  Fox Float RP2 216x63 XV2 Boost Valve
Fork:  Fox 36 TALAS R Open Bath 160mm
Front Derailleur:  Shimano SLX
Rear Derailleur:  Shimano XT
Shifters:  Shimano SLX
Chainset:  Shimano XT
Chain rings:  22/32/44 Teeth
Bottom Bracket:  Press fit
Cassette:  Shimano HG61 9S 11X34 Teeth
Front Brake:  Formula RX1 180/180
Rear Brake:  Formula RX1 180/180
Handlebars:  Syncros FR7075 31.8 40X690mm
Stem:  Thomson Elite X4 31,8x70mm
Headset:  Alloy Semi-Integrated Cartridge
Rims:  Shimano XT M776
Front Hub:  20mm Through-Axle
Rear Hub:  20mm Through-Axle
Front Tyre:  Continental Rubber Queen UST 26x2.20
Rear Tyre:  Continental Rubber Queen UST 26x2.20
Saddle:  Fizik Gobi XM Mg
Seat post:  Thomson Elite 31.6X367mm Black
Weight:   13.4kg

Bike is in amazing condition. 1 careful lady owner and rider - with a lovely boyfriend who keeps the bike in tip top condition  Smile  I'm not nearly as gnarly as I'd like to be so the bike's never been majorly crashed or ridden hard, hence why it's in such great condition and not ragged to sh*t!

Tubeless ready tyres (currently fitted with inner tubes as I swapped tyres and wheels round a few times and the BF got fed up always having to faff about with the latex stuff), shock stanchions all in perfect condition, couple of very minor scratches on seat stays, tiny dent on bottom tube which happened in transit when bike was delivered. Barely visible and have been assured that this does not affect the warranty on the frame.
Only selling as now work for a different bike brand, so should really be seen riding their bikes! This has been an awesome bike though and I'll be extremely sad to see it go.

Photos will be put up on flickr later...or we're in Folkestone (& often Canterbury) if viewing preferred!

Selling for £2,100

Cheers,
Mary
Photos are now up here http://www.flickr.com/photos/marybooth/#photo6384651321

Any problems viewing let me know and I can email them over.

Cheers!
Mary
Currently on ebay...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320802714036?s...1555.l2649