This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday AM, Kingswood, Ashford
Riding up from Ashford, leaving at 9. should be out for couple of hours. Option to have a quick play on new DH track if we want. Anyone ?
Working nights this weekend, but I reckon I could fit a couple of hours in at perry from say 0930?
[quote="]Working nights this weekend, but I reckon I could fit a couple of hours in at perry from say 0930?[/quote"]

ride up kings, ill show you a certain persons new handy work then ride up Perry ?, if no one fancies a peddle I might come to Perry but that depends on beer the night before and my ability to drive
I would but i will only have a couple of hours and to be honest I consider the pedalling around between woods a waste of good riding time. If you change your mind, or just plan to ride the push up stuff at kings let me know.
[quote="]I would but i will only have a couple of hours and to be honest I consider the pedalling around between woods a waste of good riding time. If you change your mind, or just plan to ride the push up stuff at kings let me know.[/quote"]

Will do, push up stuff at kings sounds good but ill see if anyone fancies a peddle