This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Bling Race 20th Nov
sneek peek at the course for tomorrows DH race.

[media width=700]http://vimeo.com/32375544[/media]

looks good to me maybe a bit pedally for some  Wink

some good looking new jumps as well, unfortunatlly i cannot attend as im skint  :'(
track looks fantastic, tempted to buy some mud tyres to fit to the blood and ride it next week. Working nights this weekend so cant get over there for a few days.
looks great, that's uses my favourite run from 1 of the earlier races in the year but with a slightly different final third and what look like a few more jumps... I'm not going either. bum
If you go Simon you will have to let us know how it runs. New jumps look cool. Really want to go tomorrow.....
That looks awesome! Could prob be the best track yet, hope they leave it ridable for when i'm there next! There's some big looking jumps, the new road gap is supposed to be huge.
Same course as that time Nigel crashed? except 2 new jumps at the end which do look effing ridiculous even on camera so will be twice as big in reality! I must get back up there at some point and try some of the small 2 foot jumps again
"Breezer" Wrote:Same course as that time Nigel crashed? except 2 new jumps at the end which do look effing ridiculous even on camera so will be twice as big in reality! I must get back up there at some point and try some of the small 2 foot jumps again

The one after the racing doubles into the 180 berm is much bigger also, but was still easy  Wink
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:The one after the racing doubles into the 180 berm is much bigger also, but was still easy  Wink

It dose look easy in that vid, but I know its huge!
Bigger than before or its just big? Ive only ridden past it when doing the ladder drops. I recall thinking you would need quite a lot of speed/manlyness to go off it and land on the transition. I can only imagine landing to flat/face/a&e.

I do want to do some more jumps soon but more drop or tabletop things. Done a few doubles, not a fan, last big one I did I nearly maimed myself and its the one Russ did his injury on. I just cant justify the small buzz (no pun intended) with such potential for hurtyness
"Breezer" Wrote:Bigger than before or its just big? Ive only ridden past it when doing the ladder drops. I recall thinking you would need quite a lot of speed/manlyness to go off it and land on the transition. I can only imagine landing to flat/face/a&e.

I do want to do some more jumps soon but more drop or tabletop things. Done a few doubles, not a fan, last big one I did I nearly maimed myself and its the one Russ did his injury on. I just cant justify the small buzz (no pun intended) with such potential for hurtyness

The take off has been moved back about 10-12 foot. I didn't have the balls for it before, but I reckon if you maintain your speed of the 2nd double it shouldn't be any harder to land than before, just need more cahoonas!