This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avengers
Avengers trailer could this be the best film ever made Undecided looks like it from the trailer but then they always do Smile
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zatgnqdIefs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zatgnqdIefs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Most of those sort of films are awful but I will watch it for that black suit......didnt she wear similar in Iron man 2? hair seems to be red as well, even better
im a Huge comic geek so will defo watch it.
Looks like my kind of film ;D
Definately my kind of redheaded, tight black suit wearing entertainment ;D
& Captain America was my second bestest back in the day 8)

I did read the website wrong though <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.avenger">www.avenger</a><!-- w -->suk.co.uk

Don't think they thought that through for very long Big Grin
Looks awsome! I quite like comic book films too, except Transformers which was bilge.
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:except Transformers which was bilge.

Bah. One of my fav films! But then again I am a bit of a CG'holic and love the whole big screen, huge sound system bluray experience!

Only just watched the latest X'men on saturday, and that was pretty cushdy too. All much of a muchness though!  Smile
Transformers was ruined by the completly unnecessary scene with M.Fox leaning under his bonnet
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Transformers was ruined by the completly unnecessary scene with M.Fox leaning under his bonnet

Don't you just hate it when hot women fill the screen! I know I do!
Yes I hated it so much that I had to repeat the scene over and over when watching on dvd just so I could ensure I was hating it fully
&quot;BennyP&quot; Wrote:Bah. One of my fav films! But then again I am a bit of a CG'holic and love the whole big screen, huge sound system bluray experience!

Only just watched the latest X'men on saturday, and that was pretty cushdy too. All much of a muchness though!  Smile
I like all that too, but the story and acting have to be good to to make it a good film.